Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Beginning


Photo by Nicole Albrecht



Welcome!

I have found many pastimes, activities, groups, and hobbies in my life. Many have faded until they were simply something I can say that I have done. A precious few have become something much more. Whether compelled by academic necessity, or the love and support of so many dear friends, I have decided to start a blog about one of those hobbies that has meant so much to me and has remained part of my life throughout so many years.

My love affair with "the Faire" began long ago when I was quite young. I was about 10 when I first helped my mother sew my first "outfit" for the Bristol Renaissance Fair! Years later, I am now an excited member of the Guild of St. George and part of the Bristol Renaissance Faire Cast! I don't claim to know everything about Renaissance Reenacting but I have learned a lot about getting started in it. This blog is meant to be both a guild to getting started, as well as a tribute to all those who have made my experience so wonderful! I welcome any feedback, good or bad, and I look forward to any and all comments. (Any comments of a malicious nature WILL be removed.)

Thank you to everyone who has been such a great part of my Renaissance Experience;
Dedicated to each and all of you, I present The Sidney Rogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment